So apparently people are actually reading my Blog! Who knew?! Well, I had hoped but it is nice to know.
Anyway, a fellow blogger has passed the Kreativ Blogger Award to me! Thanks Drama Queen Seams! I would highly recommend checking out her blog, I am especially excited to try out her rolled flower headbands. Check her out at http://dramaqueenseams.com
Part of this award is to pass the love along to other bloggers and share some information about myself so here we go.
To accept the award I need to do 4 things:
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated me.
- Answer the 7 questions.
- Share 7 random facts/thoughts about myself.
- Nominate 7 worthy blogs for the Kreativ Blogger Award.
I’ve already completed #1.
#2- 7 Questions
- What’s your favorite song? I really like Jill Scott’s Golden. I always feel very empowered after hearing that song.
- What’s your favorite dessert? Chocolate. Doesn’t matter what it is. Enough said.
- What do you do when your upset? I do two different things. First, I become a couch potato and wallow for a bit. Second, I shake the couch potato off and get into super gear and immerse myself in dealing with the problem.
- Favorite pet? Definitely a dog
- Do you prefer black or white? Black.
- Biggest fear? Not being able to take care of my family.
- What is your attitude mostly like? I am usually an upbeat person who is a problem solver.
- I stink at cleaning, therefore I hate to clean.
- I’ve decided to change my lifestyle and have lost 30 pounds in 6 months.
- I really enjoy being a teacher.
- This July I’ve been married 10 years.
- I LOVE Disney and Mickey Mouse (so much so I have a tattoo on my back of Mickey).
- I really like when friends and coworkers ask me for help or advice. It makes me feel good that they value my opinion and ideas.
- I have a lot of random movie knowledge in my head. No one will play Scene It with me anymore.
#4- Nominate 7 Bloggers for the Kreativ Blogger Award
Here are 7 Blogs that I really enjoy reading and think are very Kreativ!
1. MissJennyBird She makes me laugh every time I go to her site!
2. Simply Adapting Great Ideas and info as she transitions to a new home far from where she grew up
3. No Time For Flash Cards So MANY ideas on crafts and learning to do with kids
4. The Imagination Tree Another great website for crafts and learning ideas for kids
5. Bucket List Publications The adventures on this blog get my ideas moving!
6. Small Potatoes Great ideas for you and “smalls” to do
7. Brown Paper Packages Super Kreativ and lots of printables and easy tutorials to follow
Well, I hope this was somewhat interesting to you. Thanks for everyone’s support and positive feedback. I hope that this is as interesting for you to read as it is for me to write.
On to many more adventures!